05.22.09 Bill Harley - I Wanna Play

This week we bring you an interview with Bill Harley. Monty sat down with Bill to talk about his cd, I Wanna Play. Plus Evalyn's Pick of the Week, "Field Trip" by The Hipwaders. Click here to hear it.

As always we've provided purchase links to the music we feature.

Happy Listening!

Lisa, Evalyn and Monty

**************************************************

This week's featured CD

I Wanna Play by Bill Harley



I Wanna Play - Bill Harley



Evalyn's Pick of the Week

"Field Trip" by The Hipwaders



Field Trip - Goodie Bag


2 comments:

Maya said...

Just to say that this page has helped me a lot, I'm a mexican english teacher for kids, and I've found interesting material for my children. I also have a radio program for kids in México and I really like the Podcasts and notes that I've found here.

Congratulations...
Sandra Maya.

Maya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.